Let’s face it; you like tea, and that’s why you are here. However, did you know that you do not only need tea leaves to make some good tea? Well, you may use industrial hemp leaves in your hemp tea recipe.
In fact, taking tea from hemp is among the ingenious ways to benefit from the natural calming effects of hemp. This is so because you will benefit from the unadulterated benefits of Cannabidiol (CBD).
Substantially, you will be benefitting from CBD without having to subject your body to the other methods of taking this chemical compound.
What is Hemp Tea?
Hemp tea refers to the tea made using hemp plant matter. It contains CBD and the other cannabinoids present in hemp.
In appearance, it’s just like the usual tea. The critical difference is that one uses the dried plant matter from hemp, unlike tea, where tea leaves form the essential part.
Even though one can use plant parts like the stalks of hemp, or the leaves, dried hemp flowers form the best hemp tea.
Today, there are hemp tea bags and hemp iced tea on sale across e-commerce sites like Amazon.
Hemp Tea Benefits
Hemp tea also harbors the flavonoid present across most vegetables. These include but are not limited to:
The availability of these flavonoids and cannabinoids makes hemp tea have antioxidant properties. When one takes the hemp tea, they will, therefore, benefit from:
- Stimulation of the immune system
- Body detoxification
- Improvement of gastrointestinal function
- Increasing red blood cells count
- Combatting insomnia.
Hemp Tea Recipe
So, how can you make hemp tea? Well, it shouldn’t be daunting. The ingredients comprise:
- Dry hemp plant matter
- Coconut oil
- Milk (Optional)
Instructions: hemp tea recipe
- Mix the hemp plant matter, coconut oil, vanilla, and some milk and blend them
- Let the mixture sit for an hour or so
- Transfer it to a saucepan along with some water
- Cover and simmer the tea for 20-30 minutes on medium heat
- Enjoy your hemp tea.
If you nonetheless like a simple hemp tea recipe, you can be sure to implement the following:
- Per a cup of water, use a tablespoon of hemp plant matter
- Use some boiling water and pour it over the hemp plant matter
- Let the dry matter steep in hot water for 5 minutes or so
- Enjoy your hemp tea.